Universal Gunsmithing Bench Block Handgun Pistol M1911 Ruger 10/22 Style Reassemble Firearm Assembly Bench Block
Use it to hold your Ruger receiver to drift out cross pins and to tap parts into place.
Acts as a valuable “3rd hand” while performing gunsmithing on virtually any firearm.
- Drifting and staking assembly pins
- Hammer and sear pin removal
- Mainspring removal
- Barrel link pin removal
- Drifting rear sight
- Staking the front sight, dressing the side rails
- Dressing the ejector port
- Great tool for disassembling & assembling handguns
- Perfect for use on M1911 pistols as well as other firearms such as Ruger 10/22
- Fit: AR-15 Upper Receiver, Lower Receiver, Front Sight, and Charging Handle
- Made of non-marring urethane
- Rear sight drift channel, front sight staking channel and hammer and Sear pin removal holes
- Ejector port dressing and rail dressing round bottom channels
- SIZE: 1-5/16″ high, 4″ in diameter.
WARNING:Always make sure firearms are unloaded before attempting disassembly or reassembly. Inspect the chamber and magazine to be sure there is no ammunition in the firearm. CAUTION: Wear safety glasses while disassembling firearms. Molded from high-quality, durable polyurethane to provide a solid, non-marring work surface for gunsmithing on a wide variety of firearms. Perfect for disassembling and reassembling handguns. Ideally suited for M1911s and M1911-style pistols as well as other firearms (10/22s, etc.). Notches, grooves and holes on both sides are designed to simplify a variety of tasks. Simplifies the installation of pins, detents and springs. Highly useful for drifting and staking assembly pins, barrel link pin removal, dressing the ejector port, staking the front sight, dressing the slide rails, removing hammer and sear pins, main spring removal, drifting the rear sight and more.