Magnetic Multipurpose Vise Jaws Pads Use on any Metal Vise, Magnetic Reversible Pads, Clamp Flat or Round Products
- Magnets on the back of the vise sleeve hold them securely in the vise jaws. These Vise Jaws will do a good job protecting the finish on the firearms when you are working on them.
- The grooves in the nylon jaws also help angle the project in various directions as needed.
- Clamp a barrel for a muzzle device install and these things hold the barrel tight enough to put some serious torque on the barrel.
- Plus the magnets have good gripping strength, so it stays put when changing materials. Increases safety by keeping things in place when drilling/cutting a variety of different metals.
- Easy Install – The soft jaws attach to your vise with neodymium magnets; no screws or bolts needed.
- The magnets are strong enough to hold them in place and are great for storing them on the edge of a metal cabinet.
- The plastic moulding is great, you can put them on two ways, flat side or shaped for tubing.
Just the right amount of give in the mould as well, not too soft nor hard.
- Unique Multi-Groove Design: Multi-groove design provides a number of highly useful holding slots to keep items in place. 90-degree angles for widths of approximately 1/16″, 1/8″, 1/4″ and 3/4″. 60-degree angle for width of approximately 13/32″
- Magnetic Inserts for Broad Compatibility: Strong embedded magnets help to keep vice jaws / vice jaw pads securely in place.
- Length: 6 Inches or 4 Inches.
- 1 Pair Vise Jaws